Security of private information:
Every client’s information is kept secure from theft and is not disclosed to any third party. However, according to the Data Protection Act, we have to disclose any document which is required by the law.
Clients are asked to provide us information about themselves so that they can utilize our services. This includes emails, names and phone numbers.
Information of visits to the website:
Information of visits to the website:
We collect information of visits to our website. This includes visitors IP address, location and page which they are viewing in order to provide customized services to our clients.
Relay of information regarding products & services:
All services on our website are available for use and viewership. We may also communicate information about our services through calls, emails or messages; as preferred by the client.
Accessing personal logs:
We do not share client information with anyone unauthorized. However if legal issues arise we will comply with the Data Protection Act.
Here at academic writing expert we offer all customers unlimited revisions until they receive a paper as per their satisfaction. However some issues do arise which call for the refund of said purchase made. Kindly read our refund policies carefully before placing an order. By placing an order you are agreeing to all policies stated. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Any demand for a refund will not be entitled to 100% money back.
- Refunds will only be issued after authentic proof(s) is provided.
- All orders claiming for refunds will take up to 30 days to investigate and process.
- No refunds will be processed for orders with 48 hours or less deadlines.
- We will not be processing refunds for dissertations with a deadline for 10 days or less.
Before order approval a 50% refund will be offered if:
- We are not able to find a proficient enough writer to proofread and edit your order.
Other refund percentages will be offered if:
- We provide you with your order after the deadline has passed.
- The student receives a failing grade from the order we have provided you with or more than 30% plagiarism has been found in the order delivered by us.
After order approval:
Customers will have 2 weeks to approve an order after delivery has been made. In the scenario that an order has not been approved and the given 2 weeks have passed, the order will be assumed to be approved. Approved orders can be revised but no refunds will be offered.
Before placing an order we urge our customers to go through our policies as afterwards it is assumed that they have read and agreed to said policies.
- Customers are obligated to attach all integral files while placing an order. All instructions must be provided otherwise the company cannot be held accountable for inconsistencies.
- If we fail to work with your initial instructions then you are entitled to free revisions.
- There will be extra charges for any additional work depending on it’s priority, word count and the nature of work.
- There will be no work on revisions during holidays and Sundays.
- Within one week of delivery, a revision can be requested for orders having 250 to 5000 words. After one week revisions will be charged accordingly.
- Within two weeks of delivery, a revision can be requested for orders having more than 5000 words. After two weeks revisions will be charged accordingly.
- Revisions will be provided to students within 8-12 hours on an order with a deadline of 24 hours
- Revisions will be provided to students within 24 hours on an order with a deadline of 48 hours
- At the least 3 working days will be required on revisions of an order having 5000-9750 words.
- At the least 5-7 working days will be required on revisions of an order having 10000 words or above.